No products in the cart.
Ergonomic Flat Mop Hardware
Efficient cleaning of floors, walls, ceilings and other large surfaces is critical to the overall cleanliness of the production environment. The Ergonomic 16” Mop Systems replicate the most effective way to clean and disinfect surfaces – WIPING. The cleanroom flat mop holders are easy to use, lightweight, and maneuverable for quick and effective cleaning in both large and small production areas. Mop covers ranging from ultraclean laundered polyester knit, to absorbent polyurethane foam to economical nonwoven are available to provide the flexibility to handle a variety of cleaning and disinfecting tasks. A sturdy and easy to use mop cart with wringer designed to work with flat mops completes the line.
Flat Mop V Holder 16″ mop head & clips
FM V Holder 16″ mop head & clips (single)
Telescoping Handle-35 to 65″
Telescoping Handle-35 to 65″ (single)
Flat Mop Holder clips
Flat Mop Wringer with handle
SS Mop Cart & 2-(20L) buckets, Blue, Red
# Per Pack
# Per Case
Cleanroom 16” Flat Mop Holder
The Ergonomic 16” Flat Mop holder is a versatile flat mop suitable for almost all
application areas. Your clean room staff can attach mops faster and more efficiently
than ever: thanks to the cleanroom flat mops V shape, it slips smoothly
into the pouches of the mop reducing bending and decreasing injury.
- Easy insertion of the holder into the pouches of the mop thanks to the V shape
- Ergonomic working hand-switch opening of the holder and mop discarding while standing upright
- No touching of soiled mops when discarding
- Optimum contact of the holder for very good particle removal
- Light weight makes it ideal for cleaning walls and ceilings
- Extremely maneuverable and smooth-running holder
- Detachable wiper clips allow the use of disposable mop wipers in addition to the foam or nonwoven mop covers
Cleanroom Flat Mop Telescoping Handle
- Durable anodized aluminum with polypropylene grip
- Light weight makes it perfect for ceiling cleaning.
- Fully autoclavable
Cleanroom Flat Mop Wringer, Sieve, Cart and Buckets
Composition and Technology
- The Cleanroom Flat Mop Cart is made of high quality stainless steel and is fully autoclavable.
- Locking casters provide stability during use.
- Wringer and Sieve are made of high quality stainless steel, suitable for the one-step wet cleaning process.
- Ergonomically designed handle serves as a rest for the mop handle and makes the cart easy to maneuver in tight production areas
- Two 20 liter polypropylene buckets are color coded blue and red to differentiate between clean and dirty solutions.
- Internal bucket graduations help insure correct mixing of cleaning and disinfecting solutions