No products in the cart.
Gamma Wipe® 600
Gamma Wipe®600 is a polyester / cellulose blend wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of 50% polyester and 50% cellulose. Each package is gamma irradiated to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance. This combination of properties provides Gamma Wipe® 600 with the level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning general sterile processing areas where both economy and cleanliness are required.
Sterile Polyester / Cellulose
12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
# Per Pack
# Per Case
• 50% cellulose / 50% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven
• No secondary binders
• Available in 12×12”
• Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
• Header style packaging with Package Integrity testing
• Lot number on each pack
• Certificate of Sterility with each case is available. Details: Expiration Date, Radiation Dosage, Lot Information, Meets cGMP requirements for traceability
• Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose.
• Smooth, highly absorbent and durable with low extractable levels
• Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions including isopropyl alcohol, phenols, bleaches and quarternary ammonium compounds
• Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher sterile environments and USP <797> applications
• Designed for cleaning sterile surfaces and equipment during aseptic processing
• General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas
• General wipedowns in sterile gowning rooms
• Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs. Pre-wetted options include WFI .
ANSI/AAMI/ISO procedures have been followed for verification of irradiation dose with audits being performed to monitor bioburden levels and dose. The Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) or the probability of a viable organism being present on a product unit after sterilization is a SAL of 10-6 (which is the chance of 1 non-sterile unit in 1,000,000).