No products in the cart.
SatPax® 570 combines Durx® 570 nonwoven wipes composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester with a saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted format provides a cost effective and easy to use solution versus traditional bulk handling of solvents, maintenance of squirt bottles and inconsistent wetting and cleaning associated with wetting a dry wipe.
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
7″ x 8” (18x20cm)
# Per Pack
# Per Case
70% IPA / 30% DI H20
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- No chemical binders in base material
- Pre-wetted with consistent 70% IPA/ 30% DI Water to a saturation level of 45%
- Re-sealable solvent resistant packaging
- Wipers in c-folded configuration for single withdrawal
- Low extractables and fiber and particle counts
- Smooth and durable with good wet strength
- Reduces alcohol usage and preparation / handling costs
- Increases cleaning efficiency
- Increases cleaning protocol consistency
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP applications.
- Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required
- Final cleaning of surfaces or products prior to manufacturing or packaging
- High saturation level is ideal for removing cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments