No products in the cart.
Berkshire Twillx® 1622 is an environmentally friendly wipe designed for cleanrooms rated ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) and above. Twillx® 1622 is 100% biodegradable. It is made from 100% cotton woven in a twill pattern and bias cut to minimize contamination.
12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
# Per Pack
# Per Case
Twillx® 1622 is engineered for tough cleaning applications requiring absorbency, strength and heat resistance. Twillx® 1622 is a sturdy wipe that permits cleaning and wiping of heated surfaces as well as polishing and burnishing rigid disk surfaces. This wipe may be used in Wafer FAB, laboratories, biotech research facilities, aerospace, electronics, photo processing, print, computer and disk drive assembly, semiconductor, biomedical, pharmaceutical, and hard disk manufacturing.
- 100% woven cotton
- No binders or other additives
- Bias cut and tight weave construction
- Excellent strength and durability
- Good absorbency
- High heat resistance
- Excellent resistance to the buildup of electrostatic discharge in 40-60% RH environments
- Works well with IPA and other solvents
- Ideal for high temperature equipment cleaning and diffusion furnaces
- Absorbent, low linting work surface material
- Cleaning, polishing and burnishing of metallic and nonmetallic magnetic media disk surfaces
- Cleaning of solvent spills
- Compatible with ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) cleanroom applications and above
- Complies with RoHS
- 100% biodegradable