No products in the cart.
Super Polx® LWSE is an ultrasonically sealed edge cleanroom laundered wiper required for ISO Class 3 and above environments composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. This combination of properties provides Super Polx® LWSE with the highest level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for ISO Class 3 and above environments and applications requiring critical control of contaminants combined with superior performance.
# Per Pack
# Per Case
- Critically low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- Abrasion resistance
- High absorbency
- Chemically compatible with IPA, acetone and other solvent
- Light weight, high absorbency material design reduces actual cost in use compared to heavier weight products
- Designed for use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanroom environments
- Oxidation, Metallization, CVD or Photolithography processes
- Chamber cleaning and CMP processing
- Stencil and other print roll cleaning applications
- Steam autoclavable for aseptic applications
- Cleaning of medical device products
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions