No products in the cart.
Berkshire Bluesorb® 750 cleanroom wipes combine the cleanliness of synthetic polyester with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose. Its blue color provides noticeable differentiation for use within cleanrooms amd critical areas. It is chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
Polyester / Cellulose Blend
4″ x 4″ (10cm x 10cm)
9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm)
12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm)
# Per Pack
# Per Case
Bluesorb® 750 is a cellulose / polyester nonwoven wiper recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester enhanced with a blue color. This combination of properties provides BlueSorb® 750 with the level of cleanliness, absorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for general wiping and spill control applications. Blue color allows for differentiation in critical areas.
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher clean room environments
- Ideal for cleaning work surfaces and spill pickup
- General equipment wrap and wipe downs
- Blue work surface mat to assist in visual inspection processes
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
- Blue color allows differentiation for guarding against migration into critical areas
- Blue color provides background differentiation for product inspection
- Smooth, absorbent and durable
- Low extractable levels and particle counts
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions